Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Branjaya

My brother-in-law, Brandon, is a worship minister in Nashville. He is well connected in worship and music circles and is quite gifted in many ways. He is well-respected by many...

...until now.

It appears that he has been lead astray by the American Idol phenom known as Sanjaya.

I promise that I did not doctor up this picture at all. Nope. This is an authentic representation of the extent to which Brandon (or should I say Branjaya?) is going to in order to get Sanjaya elected as the next American Idol.

Please comment here on this blog or comment on his blog and ask him to stop his campaign for Sanjaya. Tell him that he is ruining the integrity of the show and destroying the sterling reputation of reality television.

5 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

you are a FREAK!!!!!! I cannot STAND Sanjaya...and if this is to get me back for your retarded M&M posturing...congratulations!

For the record...Sanjaya is the LEAST talented singer--if you can even call him that.

And...isn't he YOUR people?????

It's on, buddy. IT'S ON!

Fajita said...

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keith Brenton said...

Sanjaya Gonzales?

I know I'm missing something by not watching network primetime TV, but I had no idea how much until now:

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Harley said...

Brandon, I bet Sanjaya's still a better singer than you are, so until you can sing better than him, quit bashing.

Also, I think all types of TV have been lame for the most part for a long time. It's not every day you can find something as entertaining as Sanjaya's hair, especially on basic TV.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

now we know who's voting for Sanjaya. It's your own blog readers.